Nameless 7 Part 1 Nameless 7 Part 1

This was great! Can't wait for part two!

Raw Latex Raw Latex

Not sure if this needs to be a series... very very intrigued...

Dead Girl Strip Club Dead Girl Strip Club

New youcis video?! my week has been made!

Bloody Rage Bloody Rage

11 years ago this game is the reason i got newgrounds banned from my jr high school internet :) ahh the nostalgia! still just as good as the first time i played it!

the skullkid the skullkid

saw this on the front page(Again) and was like hey i remember skull kid!!! cant believe this made it back to the front page... its kinda heartwarming to see my childhood memories standing the test of time :)

Name That Pokemon Name That Pokemon

way too much fun!

great game , couldn't find any serious problems other than the hints arent too helpfull at times...

and i give up... who is the guy with the pipe?

Return To Me [7000] Return To Me [7000]

Getting that Nujabes and i'm loving it! great job!

Sirhc7000 responds:

NG sure does have a thing for Nujabes haha. Not saying that I don't love Nujabes (Rest In Peace) but I've had a few reviews comparing my music to his.

Thanks for the review yo!

VengeanceIsOurReligion VengeanceIsOurReligion

wow this is amazing O_O !

Like the title said, this is an amazing piece of work! You guys definitely have the potential to be up there with the big bands! One(& only) thing that kinda put me off though ( not enough to warrant less than 10 stars) is the lyrics, they are great but they sound like they're crammed in to fit them all in ... other than that, this is outstanding guys and i hope someone with some importance recognizes you soon!
. \ m / ^__ ^ \ m /

AbsenceofFear responds:

Thanks dude we are working hard playing shows and getting our name out there so spread the word and check out the other two tracks we have uploaded!

Dance With Me (unfinished) Dance With Me (unfinished)

Very Nice!

I could Imagine Twista or Luda on this beat. only thing it seems like its missing is a light back ground with that synth carrying into where you had the end. . . can't wait to hear this finished.

Crytal Maiden Crytal Maiden

Looks really good! throw a background in there!

Everything, by Everyone Everything, by Everyone

Triipy as hell D:

i love how u can just stare at this and remember every single thing :D

i vote for this to be a shirt too!

Kembry responds:

Trippy, as hell, wow this is just a small trip, wait for some time I`m gone make specialy for you some Hell trip.
Thank you very much.
You think diferent, 9 yes !

Slapdash Slapdash

groans. . .

wow i feel like im gonna vomit a rainbow ! i dont even know were to begin with this
but i know it would make an amazing blacklight poster!