Return To Me [7000] Return To Me [7000]

Getting that Nujabes and i'm loving it! great job!

Sirhc7000 responds:

NG sure does have a thing for Nujabes haha. Not saying that I don't love Nujabes (Rest In Peace) but I've had a few reviews comparing my music to his.

Thanks for the review yo!

VengeanceIsOurReligion VengeanceIsOurReligion

wow this is amazing O_O !

Like the title said, this is an amazing piece of work! You guys definitely have the potential to be up there with the big bands! One(& only) thing that kinda put me off though ( not enough to warrant less than 10 stars) is the lyrics, they are great but they sound like they're crammed in to fit them all in ... other than that, this is outstanding guys and i hope someone with some importance recognizes you soon!
. \ m / ^__ ^ \ m /

AbsenceofFear responds:

Thanks dude we are working hard playing shows and getting our name out there so spread the word and check out the other two tracks we have uploaded!

Dance With Me (unfinished) Dance With Me (unfinished)

Very Nice!

I could Imagine Twista or Luda on this beat. only thing it seems like its missing is a light back ground with that synth carrying into where you had the end. . . can't wait to hear this finished.

She Won't Know She Won't Know

GOOD stuff you got here :D

The music you have here deserves way better scores. Sounds very good, but honestly at points it sounds like u mashed a bunch of different songs together that sounds alike, for instants around 1:35 it just suddenly changes to a whole new mood. Keep that same mood you started with and maybe add a lil more to it rather than nearly changing the whole formula and you've got a 5 on your hands!
I'ma add you to favorites cuz i like your work :D